Merino wool is a natural fibre that has an innate ability to draw moisture away from the body helping to provide anti-odour properties. The merino fibres work this way on the garment, as they do on the sheep itself. We recommend you follow these care instructions to ensure your Mons Royale has a long life.
- Turn garment inside out to wash and dry
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use regular powder or liquid detergent
- Don't use wool detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Gentle machine spin dry
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Line dry, away from direct sunlight
- May be dry cleaned
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
Throw a pair of jeans in the wash with your Mons Royale after every 2-3rd wash. (Make sure all zippers are closed). This will help remove any short fibres in the garment that have been caused from rubbing.